- Information Collected About you
- Other Information We Collect
- How we use your information
- Your Account
- Credit Card Information
- Our Legal Obligations
- Other Websites
Information collected about you
- Phantaysa collects personal information about you that you specifically and voluntarily provide. Personal information includes information that can identify you as a specific individual, such as your name, phone number, or e-mail address. Although you may be required to register at Phantaysa in order to purchase, your personal information is needed in order to process and fulfill your order requests. Many areas of Phantaysa can be accessed without providing any personal information. On all Phantaysa pages that collect personal information, we specifically describe what information is required in order to provide you with the product or service you have requested.
- Phantaysa collects personal information when you:
- Register at www.phantasya.com.au - Phantaysa collects your e-mail address and password when you register at our web site.
- Complete user profile information - Phantaysa collects the full name, address, suburb, state, postcode/zip, country, e-mail address and shipping information. This information is stored in the My Account area of the Phantaysa website.
- Purchase merchandise - Phantaysa collects the billing address of the credit card that is used to make a purchase. We do not store any credit card information
- Participate in a survey or contests - Occasionally, Phantaysa may offer our site visitors an opportunity to participate in a survey or contest. Information collected by Phantaysa when you participate in a survey or contest may include your full name, e-mail address, and street address.
- Contact Phantaysa - Phantaysa collects personal information such as your full name, post or zip code, e-mail address, and/or contact number whenever you submit a question or suggestion, or request assistance with viewing your account, logging on to Phantaysa, or accessing your account.
Other information we collect
- Computer information
- Phantaysa collects certain technical information from your computer each time you request a page during a visit to Phantaysa for the purpose of Google Analytics. This information is collected from your computers web browser and may include your IP address, operating system, web browser software (i.e., Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer), screen resolution, and referrer web site. Wireless users: Please check with your wireless company if you are using your cellular phone to access the Internet to understand whether personal information may be used to identify you.
How we use your information
- Information collected on Phantaysa may be used to: Register you at Phantaysa When you register at Phantaysa, we use your information to create your account. Send e-mail notifications for special promotions If you choose to receive communications from Phantaysa about special promotions when registering at Phantaysa, we may use your e-mail address to send you communications about surveys, contests and marketing information on Phantaysa. We may use your e-mail address or telephone number to contact you about your purchase and availability. Respond to your questions or suggestions We will use your e-mail address or telephone number to respond when you submit a question or suggestion, or request assistance logging on to your Phantaysa account. Improve the quality of your visit to our site We collect information about your computer (not your name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number) through your permanent cookie file for the purpose of assessing the effectiveness of site content and traffic. This data allows us to improve the quality of your visit by streamlining your ability to navigate the site and develop featured programs and content that will be of interest to our site visitors. Who we share your information with We do not give, sell or rent any of your personal information to any third party under any circumstances. Control access to the use of your information Phantaysa believes that site visitors should have control over the collection and use of their personal information. You have access to your information in the following areas of Phantaysa:
- The My Account page on Phantaysa allows registered visitors to view and change their account settings. The e-mail settings option lets you change your e-mail address. You can change your shipping information from your account profile; update your name, phone numbers, and credit card information associated with your profile. To close your account contact us.
- You will receive communications from Phantaysa when you: Request a forgotten password on your account When you request your password, we will send your password via e-mail. All you need to enter is your e-mail address. Make a purchase Each time you make a purchase through Phantaysa you will receive confirmation of your new purchase via e-mail. Elect to receive special promotional marketing communications When registered at Phantaysa, you will occasionally receive opt-in e-mails notifying you of special promotions, if you sign up for this service. Special promotional e-mails are intended to inform you of new swimwear or specials that are available on Phantaysa. Request customer support or submit questions/suggestions When you request assistance with viewing your account, logging on to the Phantaysa web site, or accessing your account, we will respond to you via e-mail, live chat or telephone.
Credit Card Information
- We take reasonable care to make our Site secure. All credit/debit card transactions on this site are processed using PayPal, a secure online payment gateway that accepts your card details in a secure host environment. Phantaysa does not in anyway store your credit card information. To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple, and secure, Phantaysa uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Furthermore, we take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Site.
Our legal obligations
- Phantaysa may also disclose information against someone who poses a threat to Phantaysa interests (such as customer fraud) or whose activities could bring harm to others.
Other web sites
- There are several places throughout Phantaysa that may link you to other web sites that do not operate under Phantaysa information privacy practices. When you click through to these web sites, Phantaysa information privacy practices no longer apply. We recommend that you examine the privacy statements for all third party web sites to understand their procedures for collecting, using, and disclosing your information.